- Precision ground blanks to give clear marks of consistent depth.
- Clear character styles for a quality mark Hardened to 59-63 Rockwell C to give optimum life, and safety in use.
- Nickel plated - resists rust and gives good appearance
- Manufactured to quality system ISO 9001:2000
- Type can be used in a hand holder (to be hit with a hammer), or, for faster throughput, can be used in a machine holder (to be used in a press).
- Choice of three different ranges, each with it''s own blank size.
- Lowstress available for applications that dictate that lower stress levels are introduced into the component being marked.
- Can be purchased as a complete kit, or as single pieces and holders Kits supplied in a strong plastic case with components for accurate storage and easy character selection.
- For guidance on hardness of material to be marked, click here.
- Safety note – as with all hand tools, we recommend the use of appropriate safety protection.
- Safety glasses and gloves should be used at all times.
Minimum Order Quantity : 1 Set
Tip Size : 4 mm, 6 mm, 3 mm, 2 m
Item Weight (Grams) : 400-500
Material : Steel
Dot Stress Hand Punches, Dot Stress Hand Punches Manufacturer, Dot Stress Hand Punches Suppliers, Dot Stress Hand Punches Exporter, Hand Held Marking Punches, Hand Held Marking Punches Manufacturer, Hand Held Marking Punches Suppliers, Hand Held Marking Punches Exporter
Interchangeable steel type hand punches manufacture, supply and export in various location like Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, MP, Orissa, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Assam.